Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

New buggy - not for the desert though

I made a quick video during two of my friends (Gyuri and Wanek) were making my new buggy.
Based on a Flexi's geometry with the ideas of a Stealth.
Will see where we are getting...


Will need a lower seat...plenty of hours flying the new (for me) de-powers, getting know how to handle this small beast.

...before asking...yes, that's me in the pig-costume hands in the pockets.
Somebody has to do the managing work too...
Actually I did some of the shaping/buffing/bending, just didn't look good on vid...
Anyways...from the drawing board to the first run I've been everywhere.


More info on my BLOG - in Hungarian only

|

3 comments:

sukhi singh said...

desert safari Dubai is one of the place in Dubai.

Abu Dhabi City Tour said...

Visitors will definitely miss the most tremendous and spine-tingling moment of their lives if they left Dubai without experiencing the Desert Safari Dubai.

micheal strong said...

one of the best place where you can enjoy your trip of Desert Safari in Dubai.